Registration fees include registration kit, certificate of participation, breakfast, lunch and tea.
Registration Starts: 21st November 2019
Registration Ends: 15th January 2020
Fee Structure: Participants from Industries: Rs. 5000
Research Scholars/Faculty: Rs. 3500
Post-Graduate Students: Rs. 2500
* Registration fees will be waived off @100%, 70% & 50% for awardees with 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions respectively in all presentation categories.
Your Academic Institute/organization/industry Identity Card and Hard copy of the receipt generated after online payment of registration fee will be mandatory and verified at the time of registration.
Registration fees will be twice after 10th January 2020 for all categories of participants.
For on spot registration the amount would be Rs. 7500 for research scholar/Faculty and Rs.5500 for PG Students.
Instructions for Oral presentations
1. The total time allotted to each participant for oral presentation is 15 minutes. You should plan to speak for 10 minutes and leave 5 minutes for question and answers.
Instructions for Poster presentations
1. Poster presentations are arranged in the Saraswati Hall - located next to the Dnyaneshwar Hall, SPPU.
2. The Poster sessions are scheduled on 29th and 30th January 2020 in the afternoon sessions.
3. One poster board will be allocated for each poster presentation. All posters should be mounted only on the poster boards provided by the organizing committee. Material and colour of poster board: hard board, white with an aluminium frame.
4. A printed number identifying each poster board will be provided to the presenters. The number of your poster would be communicated to you via email.
5. Size of the Poster: 3 X 4 Feet. Material would be provided to you to paste your poster. Size of poster board (usable space): 91.44 cm width and 121.92 cm height (36 inches wide X 48 Inches height)
6. Please prepare and PRINT YOUR POSTER BEFORE you travel to SPPU. Do not mail your poster.
7. The poster including Figures, Graphs and Tables should be readable from a distance of 2-3 meters.
8. Poster presenting authors are kindly requested to be present at their poster during the entire session. All delegates are invited to walk around the poster area to view the posters and have scientific discussions with the poster presenters.
|Download Abstract Submission template. Click on Download||Download|
*Note:- kindly fill all the details in the given format and email on the given email address. Email- email@example.com