Preparedness before ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Soft copy of your passport-sized photo in JPG/JPEG and size not exceeding 150 kb.
- Soft copy of your abstract in Word format strictly as per provided template. (Sample template link: https://events.unipune.ac.in/sites/Geography_2023/Abstract%20Template.docx)
- Click or Enter the following URL in your browser: https://events.unipune.ac.in/Apps/Applicant/Registration.aspx (QR CODE is also provided at the end of this page for registration)
- You may download and refer to the User manual for first-time registration at the following clickable link (User Manual Link)
- Fill following details for INDIVIDUAL Registration. (Full name, address, contact details, affiliation, etc.
- For the first-time registration on the University website, you need to upload your latest passport photo, which may be used for conference ID preparation.
- After uploading the photo, you will be redirected to Dashboard. Select the NAGI conference.
- Fill in all details on the CONFERENCE Registration page.
- You will be directed to the payment page then click on generate the challan and proceed for payment. (Online payment by debit card, credit card, net banking, and UPI) to complete the registration process.
- After the payment of Registration Fees, abstract submission process involves uploading a copy of your abstract in WORD/PDF format only and copy-paste all the Content of abstract in the provided window.
- Refund of Registration Fee: There is no provision for refunding the registration fees.
- Student Registration Fee is applied to persons below 35 years of age and continuing their Master's degree /M. Phil./Ph. D. as a Full–time student. A copy of an institutional ID or a letter from the Departmental Head) is required to avail the student’s registration facility.
|Category||Host||NAGI Registration||NAGI Annual Membership for non-members||Total (Member)||Total (Non Member)|
|Research Scholars/ Local Participants*||2500||300||500||2800||3300|
|Senior Geographers (Above 65 years)||2500||-||-||2500||2500|
❖ Kindly note that the Registration Fee is non-refundable
Accommodation will not be provided to the Local Participants