The World Anthropology Pre Congress 2023 looks forward to receiving original research contributions in the form research papers. Participants who would like to present research papers must submit an abstract for consideration. Authors must strictly adhere to the instructions. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Guidelines for the preparation of abstracts:
- Only online submission of the abstract through the conference website will be accepted for submission.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. Abstracts that exceed this word limit will not get submitted online.
- Abstract must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Submitted abstracts must fit online format. Abstracts that include graphics, tables and literatures doesn’t submit online.
- Please do not use abbreviations and references in the abstract.
- After closure of abstract submission date, the editing option will not be available.
- Best abstracts will be selected for oral presentation from the submitted abstracts, as per the decision of Abstracts Review Committee
- All abstracts will be screened for plagiarism using appropriate software.
- Registration is mandatory for the presenting author for the presentation.
- All submissions shall go through a peer review process by a pre-selected Abstract Review Committee.
- The decisions of the peer review committee will be final.
- Authors selected for presentation will be informed.
- The Abstract Review Committee will not proof-read or correct spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors, nor can changes be made once the abstract is submitted. Effort will be made to reproduce the content of the abstracts as submitted.
- By submitting abstracts, authors grant the organizing committee the right to publish their abstracts online and or in print as part of the congress proceedings.
- Detailed information on the presentation format (i.e. duration and timing of the presentation) will be uploaded on the website.
Review of Abstracts
- All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the Abstract Review Committee and a decision will be uploaded on the website.
- The Abstract Review Committee reserves the right to change submission for presentation depending on the number, theme and quality of submissions.
- Authors are requested to keep the sub-themes in mind while submitting their abstracts.
- All abstracts will be subjected to anonymous peer review by Abstract Review Committee. The following general guidelines will be followed for the review of the abstract::
- Originality of the work
- Clarity of idea
- Appropriate study design/methodology
- Implications for advancement of knowledge/Practice
- Conflict of interest and ethical issues
Cancellations must be notified in writing. No Refunds will be issued for cancellation but we can accommodate a substitute delegate without charge.