1) The interested participants can e-mail (email@example.com) the abstracts (300 words in MS-word in Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5 spacing) on the following themes by 31st October 2019.
- * Analytical techniques for AYUSH research
- * Ayurvedic Biology
- * AYUSH and epidemiology
- * AYUSH informatics
- * Clinical outcomes in research and practice
- * Study designs for Yoga research
2) Abstract should include background, objectives, material and methods, results and discussion.
3) Please e-mail the abstract with subject as ‘Abstract for Poster Presentation’.
4) Selected abstracts may get published in Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine (J-AIM).